Arlo Security Camera Support
We understand that it is quite frustrating to experience issues with your Arlo security cameras. It is why our technician is equipped with all the knowledge and skill to fix Arlo camera not working issues.
Below are some of the top complaints related to Arlo security cameras that we receive from customers from time to time. Just in case you’re facing similar issues, we want you to tap on the related links below before contacting Arlo support number.
1. Arlo Go camera is offline
If your Arlo camera is offline, check if it is within the range from the base station. The maximum distance is 300 feet (90 meters).
You need to make sure that the area is covered efficiently by Wi-Fi and has good internet connectivity across the area.
You should ensure if the Arlo base station is connected to the internet. To check this, look for the solid green LED indicator.
If the Arlo cam is offline or doesn’t have an internet connection, make sure you resync the Arlo camera with the base station.
Rebooting is an easy fix to solve the issue where the Arlo camera is offline. To do so, you can simply unplug the device from the power source and replug it to see if the green LED lights up indicating an active internet connection.
If nothing helps there’s no other option than to factory reset or call the Arlo camera support number.
2. Arlo Pro camera not working
- The first and foremost thing you’d do is turn off the Arlo hub
- Next, you should turn off the Firewall router
- Then, wait around a minute and turn on the Firewall router back again
- You should try disabling AV, IDS, and Spyware protection. In case you’ve enables it on a Firewall router.
- Now turn on the Arlo hub Disable AV, IDS, and Spyware protection which is enabled on my Firewall router
This should probably fix the Arlo camera not working problem if it doesn’t don’t forget talking to our technical experts by calling on Arlo camera support number.
3. Arlo camera not connecting to app
We have received a lot of complaints claiming the Arlo camera not connecting to the new Arlo app. Don’t worry, to fix this, you can try the following steps given as under.
- First, try uninstalling and reinstalling the concerned app. Then, make sure you reboot the phone/tablet before using it again.
- Try to connect your phone/tablet to the Wi-Fi network and not with the cellular network.
- Then, you can restart the base.
- Once you are done, remove the base and camera from the Arlo account and try re-adding them.
4. Arlo camera not connecting to Wi-Fi
- Check whether or not the Wi-Fi router is turned ON
- Ensure your Wi-Fi has an active internet connection
- Power cycle the base station
- Check DHCP setting and a client list of the router
If you are facing some other issues related to the Arlo security camera, please contact our Arlo support number or Arlo support chat.